The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program offers FREE tax help to taxpayers who need assistance. IRS-certified volunteers provide free basic income tax return preparation with electronic filing to qualified taxpayers. Don't pay for filing, loans, or a rapid refund.
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) up to $3,584 per child
- Child Tax Credit up to $2,000 per child
- Low- to moderate-income households
- Individuals with disabilities
- Individuals with limited English
- Individuals living in the surrounding rural communities
2022 VITA sites announced!
- United Way of North Central Florida
- Buchholz High School
- Porters Community Center
- City of Waldo
- Tri-County Community Resource Center
- Dowling Park
For site dates and times or to schedule your VITA appointment, contact 211.
Make an appointment with 211!
What should I bring to my appointment?
Interested in Becoming a Volunteer?
2020 Tax Year Results:
- Refunded $2,398,599 to the community and saved taxpayers $539,490 in paid fees for a total impact of $3,948,656.
- Taxpayers were refunded $490,594 through the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC).
- Taxpayers were refunding $488,717 through Child Tax Credits (CTC).