United Way of North Central Florida Campaign Headquarters and Toolkit!
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!! Thank you for choosing to LIVE UNITED and support the community we live, work, and play in! Here you will find the tools you need to run a successful workplace campaign.
- 2022 United Way Campaign Toolkit
- 2022 - 2023 Funded Programs Flyer
- The Difference A Dollar Makes! - How a weekly gift of $1, $5, $10, $20, and/or $50 brings change in our community!
- Editable Paper Pledge Form
- Rollover Campaign Form
- United Way FAQ and Mythbusters!
United Way Community Resources:
- Information on 211, our community's Referral Resource Helpline
- 211 Statistical Dashboard
- 211: Your First Call for Help Video
- SingleCare Prescription Savings Program
- United Way Community Investment Fund - Funded Programs
- United Way Community Impact Partners
(Note: The following linked videos were produced by WUFT on behalf the Impact Partners below.)
- Financial Stability
- Youth & Education
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Dream on Purpose
- Episcopal Children's Services
- Gainesville Area Community Tennis Assoc., Inc.
- Gilchrist County School District
- GNV Bridge
- Institute for Workforce Innovation aka Project YouthBuild
- MOTIV8U of NCF
Other Helpful Resources:
- Zoom Background - Blue LIVE UNITED
- Zoom Background - United Way Flag
- Zoom Background - White
- Zoom Background - Yellow
if you have any questions or need any assistance with your workplace campaign!